This is one of my classic dishes that I make for everyone. When I used to do mealprep for my clients, this was my go to because it was easy and delicious and high protein!
900 grams Ground Chicken
½ cup Green Seasoning
2 Jar of Tomato Sauce (410ml)
350 gram of uncooked Penne
1 Red Onion Diced
2 Large Bell Peppers
2 Green Onions
1 Small Cilantro
servings: serves 6-8 people
Yield serves 6-8 people
1 Serving = 1 Cup Cooked Penne + 1 Cup Ground Chicken & Veges + 1/2 Tomato Sauce
549 Calories 51g Carbs 21g Fat 40g Protein
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the penne and make sure there is enough water to cover the penne and cook until al dente, or according to the label of the package and then drain the pasta.
- Wash all ingredients (Peppers, Mushrooms). Dice up the onions & bell peppers and slice up the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add bell peppers and onions and cook for 4 mins or until the onions become translucent. Salt and pepper to taste. (You can also add all the ingredients in a large pot and cook with the ground chicken.)
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large pot on medium heat. Add ground chicken; cook 5 min, then add the green seasoning and cook 5-10 more minutes. or until done, stirring frequently. Stir in tomato sauce; cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place cooked pasta in a large container.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and cilantro