WELCOME TO THE BOARDGAINS RESOURCE CENTER
We have a lot of great resources to enhance your Boardgains sessions. Great for Group Fitness Instructors, Phys Ed Teachers & those who want to learn additional gameplay using Boardgains
Download our exercise guide 1 pager so you can print them off for your students or for your Boardgains session. This one pager makes it really easy for participants to remember what each exercise is.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT MUSIC! WE HAVE YOU COVERED WITH THIS LIST OF CLEAN MIXES THAT YOU CAN USE FOR CLASSES, SCHOOL, & FOR HOME!
1) Set the gains needed to win.
2) Select any superset exercise of your choice and write it on the game board. Examples can include: 20 KB Swings, 10 Pullups, 10 Dips, 5FT Sled Push, etc.
3) Roll dice, move gamepiece, complete exercise you land on, then complete the superset exercise, repeat.
4. The person that collects the set amount of gains before everyone else will win the game.
1) Use a timer. Such as phone timer.
2) Select the amount of time you want to play the game for (Eg 10 minutes, 20 minutes).
3) The player with the most amount of Gains in the given time period will win the game. If two people have the same amount of gains in that time period, then the person that is further along on the board will win.