This is a quick & easy recipe that I use to make all the time for breakfast in my university days. All you got to do is mix all the ingredients, put in the fridge overnight and voila a healthy protein packed breakfast ready to go!
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1 TB Maple Syrup
1/2 Scoop (15g) Protein Powder
1 TB Flax Seeds
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1/3 cup Greek Yogurt
Yield: 1 Serving of Overnight Oats
- Add rolled oats, chia seeds, flax seeds, protein powder, maple syrup, almond milk, greek yogurt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together the ingredients.
- And place it in a container.
- Refrigerate the container overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- After refrigerating, top with blueberries and eat.