- 900g Jerk Marinated Chicken Breast or Thighs
- 12oz package dried chow mein noodles
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil + 1 tsp salt for water
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 Large Carrot
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 1 Large Bell Pepper
- 3 Jalapeno
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Bunch Green Onions
Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Cook the Jerk Marinated chicken in the oven until fully cooked.
- Wash all vegetables. Slice carrots & bell peppers into thin matchsticks. Mince garlic cloves into tiny pieces. Cut broccoli & Jalapeno into tiny pieces. And slice the green onions on a slant. And set all vegetables aside. Bring a large pot of water to a boil with salt and oil. Add chow mein noodles, cook according to package directions.
- Drain noodles in a colander, rinse immediately with cold water. Spread noodles out in an aluminum pan or long shallow pan.Season noodles with black pepper and salt. Set aside.
- When chicken is cooked dice it up, and set aside when done.Cook vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, jalapeno, & broccoli) in a heavy-bottom pot or wok, add soy sauce, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn heat off, add chow mein noodles to pot with vegetables and toss in chicken. Add green onions and mix thoroughly. Adjust salt to taste.